All the benefits at a glance:
- Professional translation
- Top quality ensured through use of mother-tongue editors - inclusive
- Set price: you know your project costs right from the start
- Certified translation available on request
- Including an edit of the source text (proofreading and grammar checks)
- CAT-Tools and Terminology Management
Do you need to have a text translated? You have come to right place for promotional/information brochures, letters, documents, homepages, annual reports, statements, every kind of contract, and much more.
Quality is a top priority: every translation is edited by a mother-tongue specialist and the project coordinator, because six eyesare better than two. This means you don’t need to worry about quality. Best of all, the edit costs are included in the price quoted for your translation!
Additional services for written texts
If you need a certified translation, we can help you: this form of translation requires the provision of the original document, or a certified copy (which may be sent as an email attachment). The translation and original document will be delivered in person or by mail, as previously agreed.
CAT TOOLS & Terminology Management
Using CAT Tools requires the provision of preliminary editable data in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, or FrameMaker form.